5.16.2013

Kim Kardashian? Where are your friends?



Friends...how many of us have them? When I see fashion no-nos like the one pictured above, my feelings get hurt. And in the case of a multimillionaire public figure, I have to ask the whereabouts of Kim's friends when she got dressed today. Kim Kardashian actually had a job (shocker!) as a stylist pre-Ray J home movie, and normally her style is on point. However, Kim's style has gotten worse in the last year. 

Now I LOVE Kanye (probably more than I should admit) but his choice to dress Kim Kardashian in the beginning of their relationship received plenty of side eyes and sent Kim to the worst dressed list in the magazines and on the blogs. And since announcing her pregnancy at the end of last year, her taste in fashion has declined and she is officially one of the worst dressed pregnant women I've ever seen in my life.

Pregnancy is a beautiful thing, something to be embraced. Kim-you've spent most of your pregnancy looking incredibly uncomfortable, squeezing into dresses WAY too small for you, and sticking to your 4+ inch heels all the way to term. You don't have to let yourself go by any means, but at this stage in your pregnancy, it is perfectly fine to pair some nice sandals or flats with your dress (which is one of her better looks to be honest). 

I beg of you Kim, speak to your sister Kourtney, who gracefully went through her pregancy looking chic and flawless every month. You can salvage this last month of your pregnancy, I believe in you.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alicia said...

Ugh...Kim! I'm all for looking sexy and chic during pregnancy but the those shoes are frightening!!!

Jessika Davidson's Photoblog said...

Alicia I agree! I love chic pregnant women, and I actually love her dress but the shoes are a HORRIBLE choice for her this far along.